Some web services unavailable, 08:00 Thursday 1st June
By Chris Carrington, on 30 May 2017
On Thursday 1st June ISD are performing maintenance on the UCL MySQL service, between 08:00 – 08:30.
MySQL is the online database that a number of our websites connect to.
During this period a number of services will not work:
Library public website
- A-Z of the library web page
- Current seating availability (this includes LCD screens that show current seat availability also)
- Store request form
Where possible, alternative versions will be shown.
- Staff directory
Internal library systems
- Space availability admin: Colleagues will not be able to add headcounts to the system
- Keys database: All functionality unavailable. E.g. no issuing/returning keys, searching for loan records.
- Incident reporting database: All functionality unavailable. E.g. adding/deleting/amending an infringement, running reports, searching the database
Full details of the outage are on the ISD website.
If you have any questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.