New website: have your say
By Robert Drinkall, on 9 July 2014
On 1st September 2014 a new version of our public website will launch after many months of collaborative effort.
We’re nearly finished and are still fine-tuning but during July we’d like everyone to have their say about its design, content, structure or any other aspect of it which you feel you want to tell us about.
The new version of the site can be seen here:
Key changes compared with the current public website are:
- We’re now using UCL’s Silva content management system
- You can edit your own pages
- We’ve organised the content by audience
Please can I encourage you to take a look and leave us your comments?
Please can I also ask you to:
- Report any broken links to: email@example.com
- Report any links which go from the new version of the site to pages on the current public website i.e. http://www.ucl.ac.uk/library/ to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Let us know if you own the content of a page but you haven’t been involved in creating that content for the new site
(on behalf of the Web Steering Group)
40 Responses to “New website: have your say”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.