About the authors
The authors of the UCL Lancet Commission blog contributed to the Lancet Commission on Health and Climate Change published on Tuesday 23 June 2015.
Lancet Commission on Health and Climate Change website - http://climatehealthcommission.org
- What policies do we need to deliver decarbonisation?
- Mitigation vs Adaptation – Which path to follow under uncertainty?
- Capturing the opportunities for health through deep decarbonisation of the energy system
- The Immediate Health Benefits Make Decarbonisation a “No Regret” Strategy
- Tackling climate change improves health and saves money
- How does the IPCC know climate change is happening?
- Professor Bob Lowe, Director of the UCL Energy Institute, discusses UCL-Energy’s contribution to the Lancet Commission on Health and Climate Change
- Professor Paul Ekins, Director of the UCL Institute for Sustainable Heritage, discuss UCL ISR’s contribution to the Lancet Commission on Health and Climate Change
- UCL Lancet Commission blog
Subscribe by Email
Completely spam free, opt out any time.
Please, insert a valid email.
Thank you, your email will be added to the mailing list once you click on the link in the confirmation email.