By Daniela Cooper, on 22 March 2017
Hello, my name is Daniela Cooper and I am the longest standing member in ISG, 13 years this year to be exact. If you’ve been at UCL a while and had to contact ISG it’s likely that you’ve spoken to me. It’s less likely going forward as our team has since grown quite a lot.
My current role concentrates on the awareness side of information security, I am responsible for the following:
- The ISG website (including the web presence for the Security Working Group, the Information Risk Management Group, the Information Risk Governance Group)
- Promotional materials
- Information security presentations
- Phishing campaigns (more on those in a future blog post)
- Information security awareness campaigns
- The Moodle Information Security Awareness course (https://moodle.ucl.ac.uk/course/view.php?id=35689)
In my next blog post I will talk about phishing.