Our first presenters at the ELDG Showcase event were Elisabete Cidre and her project student, Alexandra Gomes. Together they have been working on providing a video resource for urban design students. The project involved filming two London locations at various times during the year to give students an insight into what the spaces look and feel like across different seasons and in different weather/light conditions.
Here is what Elisabete and Alexandra presented: Cidre_Gomes_presentation
The videos also provide a snapshot of how the spaces are used by people:
Further Greenwich videos:
Ask the Audience
At the ELDG Showcase event in December we asked the audience a series of randomly drawn questions. We asked, you answered:
When it comes to learning technologies, I am most interested in …
- “the seeming irreconcilability of web2 and higher education assessment (and multimedia)”
- “video based learning (within a sound pedagogical design)”
- “Moodle enhancements”
- “the next best thing (-: “
- “what gets the students engaged with the subject”
- “those which are helpful for ALL students to learn and progress in their learning”
- “those which are helpful to ease the workload of staff involved in facilitating the students’ learning”
- “in applications and e-learning new environments”
If you weren’t at the event, add your own answer in the comments below this post.