- Disability, inclusion and cities: can COVID-19 trigger change?
- The Port of Beirut: A Suicidal Flee
- The first last time: Lessons for uncertain times
- The other side of Chungking Express
- What specific processes produce and reproduce epistemic injustices? What strategies to co-produce actionable knowledge are most fruitful to challenge them?
Subscribe by Email
Completely spam free, opt out any time.
Please, insert a valid email.
Thank you, your email will be added to the mailing list once you click on the link in the confirmation email.