By Janice Kiugu, on 5 June 2017
A few months ago we alerted you to the fact that Turnitin will be moving all users to its new grading interface known as Feedback Studio.
At present, users can toggle between using Turnitin’s old interface – Turnitin Classic and its latest version Feedback Studio. From 1st August 2017, all users will have to use Feedback Studio to view originality reports, grade work and provide feedback.
Though a number of you have already moved to using Feedback Studio as it is the default version available on UCL Moodle, some staff have chosen to revert back to the Classic version. In preparation for the switch off of the ‘Classic’ version, we recommend that all Moodle users have a go at using Feedback Studio.
The 2-minute video below is a brief walkthrough of Turnitin Feedback Studio.
Learn more about Feedback Studio
- Quick Tips for mastering Feedback Studio
- Trial Feedback Studio: Please note that not all functionality is enabled on this demo version. You can however enable feedback studio on assignments that you may currently be in the process of marking by clicking on the ‘Try Turnitin feedback Studio’ link located at the top of an open assignment.
- For additional guidance on using Feedback studio see our user guides
- Watch this video comparison between Feedback Studio and Turnitin Classic
- View our past communication regarding the move to Feedback Studio