Please see info below for details:
Thank you for being a valued member of the GW Micro and Window-Eyes family. We regret to announce that sales of Window-Eyes have ended in the United States and Canada. Users outside of the United States and Canada should contact their local distributor for options. We are committed to our customers and will honor existing product purchases and software maintenance agreements, and we will continue to provide technical support to end users that have purchased Window-Eyes or a support package.
All users who are currently using Window-Eyes can continue to use the software indefinitely; however, as the Windows(r) operating system and/or applications change over time, Window-Eyes may not function adequately for your needs.
We understand how important a screen reader is to you and are offering
- JAWS(r) for Windows 18 as a replacement. We are committed to providing a smooth transition and will honor existing Window-Eyes product purchases and software maintenance agreements (SMA), as follows.
- End users that paid for and are current with Window-Eyes 9.x will be converted to JAWS 18 at no charge.
- If you are using an earlier version of Window-Eyes, you can purchase an upgrade to JAWS 18.
- If you are using the free version of Window-Eyes you cancontinue to use it. While there is not an upgrade path from the free version, if you are interested in purchasing JAWS, please contact our sales team at 800-444-4443.
- Existing Window-Eyes SMAs will be rolled into the JAWS SMA program for end users that migrate to JAWS.
To make this process as easy as possible, we ask you to complete a simple web form that will go directly to our sales team, who will then contact you with an authorization code for JAWS 18, or request additional information if necessary.
Requests for upgrades must be submitted using this migration form, or by phone at 800-444-4443 by July 31, 2017.
Note, the free Window-Eyes Offer for Users of Microsoft Office version is not part of the conversion program.
If you have any questions please call us at 800-444-4443 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.