New Reflectance Transformation Imaging (RTI) training course
By Lucy Stagg, on 29 November 2016
We are rolling out our new Reflectance Transformation Imaging (RTI) training course!
Courses will take place at UCL in our Multi-Modal Digital Imaging Suite. Each course, led by Dr. Kathryn Piquette, includes a combination of lectures, demonstration, and practical hands-on sessions:
- Learn how to apply highlight Reflectance Transformation Imaging (RTI)
- Gain experience in applying RTI to portable objects and larger fixed surfaces of various material types
- Become proficient in capture, processing and manipulation of RTI datasets for diverse applications
- Gain familiarity with related computational photography and processing techniques for augmenting and re-using RTI data
- Apply what you learn in small teams of 2-3 people for hands-on work
There is more information available, including pricing and how to register.