By Kate Faxen, on 1 July 2014
- Have you applied or are you considering applying for our MSc courses in Mental Health Sciences?
- Would you like to hear more about the new modules approved for our MScs and about the potential options for taking modules from other Faculties?
- Would you like to meet some of the academic staff who will be teaching in the MSc courses?
We will be hosting an Open Day event for our prospective MSc taught students in Clinical Mental Health Sciences and Mental Health Sciences Research. People who have already received offers for study commencing in September 2014 are particularly encouraged to come – we’d like to meet you.
The event will be taking place between 13.30 and 17.00 on Monday 21st of July, 2014 at the School of Slavonic and East European Studies building at TAVITON STREET, LONDON, WC1H 0BW – room 347, UCL.
It’s a great opportunity to:
- Hear more about the approach we are taking, the content of the modules that we offer and the full range of options available in our MScs, including options from other departments.
- Find about the range of supporting seminars and journal clubs we are offering alongside the MSc, including guidance on how to plan your career.
- Hear more about graduate student life in our Division and at UCL.
- Ask any questions.
If you would like to come to the Open Day, please register your interest by contacting Chris Coup – firstname.lastname@example.org