Trial access to the International Security & Counter-Terrorism Reference Centre (Ebsco)
By Sarah Gilmore, on 15 November 2017
UCL has trial access to the International Security & Counter-Terrorism Reference Centre (Ebsco) until 13th December 2017.
The International Security & Counter-Terrorism Reference Centre is an open-source intelligence database on security and threat analysis covering regional conflict, terrorism, domestic security and government policy. The resource includes:
- Nearly 3,000 full-text periodicals, peer-reviewed journals, books, monographs and reference works
- Primary source documents from government agencies, legislatures and international institutions
- In-depth Background Information Summaries on prominent people, organisations, places and events relating to homeland security and international terrorism
- Reports and analysis from leading experts and consultancies
- Government research from agencies such as the Congressional Research Service, GAO, FBI, Department of State and Homeland Security
Please send feedback on this resource to your subject librarian.