By Kieron L Jones, on 18 July 2013
We have a trial to the Public Information Online database, until 18th August.
“Public Information Online is brought to you by Dandy Booksellers and The Houses of Parliament Shop, specialists in the supply of Parliamentary material.
The aim is to increase awareness of, and access to, Parliamentary publications, and to encourage best practice in the procurement, dissemination and use of public information.
Public Information Online contains All material from 2006/07 Parliamentary session onwards. The site is updated daily with fully searchable PDFs that are available on the day of publication.
One stop shop for PDFs of ALL:
- House of Commons Papers
- House of Lords Papers
- Command Papers
- Bills and Bill Amendments
- Explanatory Notes for Bills
- Standing and Public Bill Committees
- Acts and Explanatory Notes
- House of Commons and House of Lords Daily Hansard
- House of Commons Weekly Information Bulletin
- Votes & Proceedings”