By Volkan L Akgunlu, on 4 December 2014
The Institute of Archaeology Library will close on Friday 19th December at 9.00 pm for planned electrical works. The Library is due to reopen at 12.00 noon on Monday 5th January 2015. We regret any inconvenience to our readers but we are afraid that this is vital building work that cannot be delayed.
Institute books cannot be returned through the book bin on the fifth floor during the closure period for health and safety reasons. Returns will be accepted by other libraries within UCL Library Services.
Library book loan periods:
- Standard loans will be issued as usual subject to recall
- 1 week loans issued from Monday 15th December will be due for return on Tuesday 6th January
- 2 day loans issued on Friday 19th December will be due for return by 10.00am on Wednesday 7th January
- Overnight loans issued from 10.00am on Friday 19th December will be due for return by 10.00 am on Tuesday 6th January
- Issue desk & teaching collection items issued from 10.00am on Friday 19th December will be due for return by 10.00am on Tuesday 6th January