UCL has a trial to Drama Online until 28th April 2014.
For off-site access to this trial, please use web WTS
Drama Online introduces new writers alongside iconic names of playwriting history, providing contextual and critical background through scholarly works and practical guides. The collection is growing constantly and includes:
- Access to the finest drama texts
- Detailed encyclopaedic information
- Overviews of major concepts, topics and issues
- Surveys of theatre institutions, countries, genres and movements
- Biographical entries on key performers, playwrights, directors, designers, choreographers and composers
- Synopses of significant plays
- Critical works on major playwrights
- Original works from theatre practitioners
- Core craft skills: acting, design, directing, lighting etc.
Users have automatic access to the full-text plays. Personal accounts can also be created to make use of the personalisation tools on the site.
Please send feedback on this resource to your subject librarian