By Louise A Raynham, on 13 March 2013
The Bartlett Green Action Team is running a media competition to help raise awareness of green issues, particularly ones pertinent to our faculty. An exhibition will be created from the entries. This is a chance to have your work go on display.
Imagining a sustainable future
The Bartlett’s Green Action Team invites competition entries in any media that communicate the sustainability agenda in new and exciting ways so that people, particularly those from the Bartlett or wider UCL communities, feel that they are able to make a difference.
Entries will be displayed in on the Lobby Gallery in Wates House in April 2013.
The winning entry will be awarded £200 with two Runner Up prizes of £100.
Prizes will be presented by the Dean, Professor Alan Penn.
- Entries are invited from students and staff within the Bartlett Faculty of the Built Environment or from teams involving others from UCL or elsewhere, where the team leader is a Bartlett student or staff member.
- Any media may be used but entries must be no larger than 1m3.
- Monitors will be available to display video entries. Other equipment will not normally be available but please contact Helen Fisher (email@example.com) if you would like to discuss this.
- No funding will be available for materials.
- We are particularly keen for entries to have a relevance to UCL, and ideally the Bartlett in particular, but entries with for a more general audience are also welcomed.
- The deadline for submitting entries is Wednesday 27 March 2013 and they should be delivered to Helen Fisher, Bartlett Faculty Office, 6th Floor Central House.