By Jennifer Hazelton, on 28 September 2015
Welcome to the UCL Environment Domain. This blog is for you if you are:
- An academic at UCL with environment related research expertise,
- A student at UCL studying an environment related topic,
- A postdoctoral researcher, RA or other member of staff with an environment angle to your work,
- Employed in a sector which either manages, impacts on or involves the environment,
- Part of an organisation or institution with an environment focus,
- Someone who cares about the environment and how they interact with it.
The blog is for you, but it should also be by you and represent you. So, whether you are a member of UCL staff, a student, a collaborator, member of the public or whoever you are…if you would like to have your voice heard then submit a blog* and we will consider posting it.
The editor will be sourcing content from across UCL and its partners, but we welcome your input and are very interested in what you have to say – well, about the environment at least!
Some examples of topics that we would be interested to hear about from you:
- What does “the environment” mean to you, why do you care?
- Is it possible to talk about the environment without talking about people, and vice versa?
- Can a man-made environment be as beautiful and spectacular as a natural one?
- What do you think we need to know more about in our environment?
We look forward to hearing from you, and to bringing you some exciting new content. In the meantime, why not let us know what topics you would be most interested in? Follow us on Twitter @Environ_Domain and either tweet us or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your ideas.
*submit your blog or text to email@example.com