New Reflectance Transformation Imaging (RTI) training course
By Lucy J Stagg, on 29 November 2016
We are rolling out our new Reflectance Transformation Imaging (RTI) training course!
Courses will take place at UCL in our Multi-Modal Digital Imaging Suite. Each course, led by Dr. Kathryn Piquette, includes a combination of lectures, demonstration, and practical hands-on sessions:
- Learn how to apply highlight Reflectance Transformation Imaging (RTI)
- Gain experience in applying RTI to portable objects and larger fixed surfaces of various material types
- Become proficient in capture, processing and manipulation of RTI datasets for diverse applications
- Gain familiarity with related computational photography and processing techniques for augmenting and re-using RTI data
- Apply what you learn in small teams of 2-3 people for hands-on work
There is more information available, including pricing and how to register.