ABC workshop resources 1.0 archived
ABC LD resources version 2.0, April 2018
Archived resources version 1.0. available below
1. Workshop presentation
2. ABC graphs. Tweet your module, learning types graph and blend graph. Printing: size A4, one sheet per module.
3. ABC cards. Printing: A4, two slides per page, double sided print. When trimmed, cards should be A6 size. Print 6 sets of cards for each module (36 cards in total).
4. ABC storyboard worksheet A1. Printing: size A1, one sheet per module.
5. Additional online activities. Printing: size A4, one per module.
6. Connected curriculum and learning types. Printing: size A4, one per module (UCL only)
7. Workshop facilitation plan. The embedded plan is for a design od a new module. The facilitation plans vary for module review and whole programme (re)design. If you would like to know more about the workshop variations, please contact us, we will be happy to share the facilitation plans with you. Printing: size A4, one per module.
8. Workshop action plan. Printing: size A4, one per module.
9. Workshop checklist (for facilitators reference)
If you would like to prepare for the workshop, check ABC Online Toolkit for UCL staff on Moodle and learning types and learning technologies video by Diana Laurillard https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_C5f4MVkKg
All ABC resources are released under Creative Commons
Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International (CC BY-NC-SA 4.0) license
ABC resources are available in three languages
- Spanish translation provided kindly by Robert Pardo and Centro de Apendizaje UAI, Universidad Adolfo Ibanez, Santiago. @ApendizajeUAI
- Italian translation provided kindly by our colleagues Manuela Milani and Iris Pinelli from Università degli Studi di Milano (UniMi)
- Flemish translation will be released in September 2017